Thursday, June 6, 2013

Love Beyond Measure

I can't believe its been a year.  I have been extremely busy.  I never have time to play on the computer  (the little one likes to pound on the keys and hit the power button).  I have a few chances to play in my lovely craft room  (which is new and bigger and better).  
June is a card demanding month for my family.  So I have made several Father's Day, Birthday and Anniversary cards.  I will share a card at least once a week  (I will have them auto-post).  

Here is the first card:


 



Last fall I was introduced to Tim Holtz distress inks (about time, eh?)  And I love them.  So I decided to try the stains out.  At first I wasn't impressed because I couldn't get the same results that Tim Holtz does.  However, I have found that I can play with it and get different results.  Keep an eye out on the next few cards, and you will see the differences.

Enjoy
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment