Monday, November 7, 2011

For A Baby Boy


It has been a very long time since I posted any projects.  I've had a busy summer but now life has slowed down and I'm able to get back to creating again.  I also moved my craft room into a bigger space and its organized.  I also have more workspace. Today I have a card that I made for a good friend of mine who just had a baby boy.  This is her first baby so I wanted to make a special card for her and her family. 

I used the Teddy and Trains stamp set from Stampin' Up!.  I love the softness of the images.  The teddy bear looks so cuddly. The images are stamped in Versamark and coloured with Stampin' pastels.  Pastels are perfect for baby cards as they are soft.  
To keep the card boyish, I used boy colors.  The colors are Brilliant Blue, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze and Marina Mist.  
I used the side step fold for this card.  You can find the tutorial for this fold on Splitcoaststampers.

I hope you have enjoyed this card as much as I did making it.

Take care and until next time,

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment