Thursday, September 23, 2010

Halloween One Sheet Wonder

Halloween is just over a month away and I decide to make some cards.  Of course I asked myself what I would do with Halloween cards, but that wasn't the important thing.  For these cards, I chose to use a One Sheet Wonder method.  I created 10 cards using one 8 1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock to make these cards. 

I used one stamp set (Batty for You), three different ink colors (Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, and Cajun Craze) and two base cardstock colors (Basic Black and Rich Razzleberry).
I stamped the various images from the Batty for You stamp set all over the Whisper White card, thus creating my own patterned paper.  I then used a template that I found on Splitcoaststampers to cut up my new patterned paper. 

I then decorated 10 card bases with the patterned paper, extra cardstock, and greetings.

Here are some close ups of some of the cards.


One Sheet Wonders are a great way to create several different cards quickly.  You can create One Sheet Wonder templates for both 8 1/2" x 11" and 12" x 12" cardstock or you can visit different websites to find templates that others have created.

Have a great Halloween!!! 

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment