Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sorry

Sorry....I know I haven't been around.  I've been busy moving into my first home.  Now I'm all moved but I still have to unpack.  It will be a little while before I post any projects that I'm working on. 

I'm hoping in the next week I will have my new stamp room set up and ready to go. 

Here is the list of events I'm hosting for the next couple of months.  If you are interested in attending any of the classes, fee free to email me.

April 19:  Gifts for Mom
        Learn how to stamp on a candle and make a beautiful coordinating card.

May 11:   Mini Album
        Create a mini album thats perfect for the coffee table or in your purse as a gift.

June 8:  Manly Cards
        Create two very masculine cards for the important men in your life.


For more information visit my website.


Have a wonderful day and enjoy the warm weather.


Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment