Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blog Virgin


To be honest, this is my first blog. I never consider starting a blog until recently. I'm a crafter, with particular focus on stamping, card making, and scrapbooking. Because of my interest I joined Stampin' Up! As a demonstrator I've been exposed to other blogs. I have found that they are fascinating. I've learned a lot of new things from these blogs and now I would like to share my wisdom through my blog.

I think I may of gone insane for doing this, but its worth it. This will be an adventure.

To start of this blog, I wanted to show you my plea for spring to come. I live in the north, and mother nature is teasing us with ideas of spring so I made a card.

I used all Stampin' Up products. The stamp set used is "Inspired by Nature." I also used a masking technique with the Stamp-a-majig to stamp the image. The In Colors inspired the color combination. I used Old Olive, Crushed Curry, and Dusty Durango. I also used the Sizzix Big Shot and the Top Note die to add a little something to the card.

This card will be featured at my next stamp workshop. Hopefully it will bring some ease to my stamping friends and they can forget about winter for one evening.

Thanks for joining me

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment